Tuesday, September 29, 1992

THE PATIENT FATHER


Your patience Lord astounds me
oh how long You have been waiting,
for mankind to have trust in You
with their hearts so sore and aching.

Our lives full of material things
we take no time to praise,
You, my Lord and Saviour
the giver of our days.

In all the churches of the world
You wait with arms outstretched,
a patient, loving Father
but we're not ready yet.

We created Your wounds with our lack of love
oh why can we not see,
that to put our lives into Your hands
only then will we be free.

The pain and suffering in our world
reaching terrible proportions,
our vision of the true way blocked
by Satan, master of distortion.

In my soul of souls I hear Your plea
My little children come to Me,
please help us Lord to heed Your call
there's love and mercy enough for all.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Sept. 29, 1992

No comments: