Tuesday, December 5, 2006

IN VALLEY’S LOW


It seems I’m ‘oft in valleys low
my heart painfully throbbing, its sorrow to show,
events of the day that make me to weep
that churn in my body, and keep me from sleep.

The ‘whys’ that erupt from deep in my soul
so many questions, no answers do I behold,
Lord, I beg Your forgiveness for the sins of the past
I never knew that they hurt you, as the deed was cast.

For they keep You from working with Your healing hands
to clean all our wounds, help to follow Your plan,
we long to go to the mountain, where the truth ever reigns
and to work for your Kingdom, from whence we came.

Lead us out of the valley, out of the fog and the mist
that blind us from all of Your blessings and gifts,
show us sweet visions of heavenly bliss
and greet us Lord Jesus, with a welcoming kiss.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Dec. 05, 2006

No comments: