Monday, December 4, 2006

MY CHILDREN


So long have I called you My children
yet My voice is drowned out in the din,
of a world that forgets the letting
of My blood to erase all their sin.

Don’t you know of the love that I give you
of My mercy and bountiful grace,
don’t you know that my love’s eternal
no matter what is your disgrace.

For there’s no sin too great for forgiveness
no action so wrong there’s no hope,
don’t listen to Satan’s foul message
his lies won’t help you to cope.

He’ll rob you of all of My treasures
he’ll leave you with nary a one,
a thief and a liar, he murders
the Light that comes from the Son.

Rest, in the peace that I’ve given
open your heart to it’s source,
I will always be there and waiting
let My love in your being run its course.

Repent, and come to My arms a-waiting
forgiveness is there if you ask,
I will fill you with joy everlasting
and you’ll find peace and love at last.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Dec. 04, 2006

No comments: