Thursday, January 11, 2007

GONE FISHING


In days gone by I wondered
what was Your will for me,
I was young in faith and knowledge
I saw not, what was to be.

I saw You as a distant God
that You were way up there,
but I also felt the power
of Your mystery everywhere.

The seed of faith You gave me
began to stretch and grow,
as I searched and learned about You
Your true love I came to know.

The more I knew, the more I hungered
I wanted ever more,
the desire for Your perfect love
went to live within my core.

I took You to my yearning heart
accepted all You had to give,
we are one in love together
for as long as I shall live.

Lord, now I’m ever fishing
to bring others to Your grace,
so they can be as one with You
and meet You face to face.

The only bait that I can use
is the example of my life,
and show all that You love them
and bring them toYour Light.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Jan. 11, 2007

No comments: