Thursday, January 18, 2007

JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU


It was not so very long ago
that I hadn’t learned as yet,
to put my trust into Your hands
I still worried and still fret.

Often I cried the tears of a child
lost in a maze of fears,
I didn’t know You well enough
Your voice was not yet clear.

Then deep within my being
desire to know you grew,
and Your Spirit taught me all
about how to trust in You.

It took awhile, but slowly
I saw by the life You lived,
You loved us with a passion
You give us all there is to give.

As I look back to troubled times
when there seemed no rhyme or reason,
I understand now, afterwards
You were there in every season.

Your presence was in all events
that in my life I’ve lived,
Jesus now I Trust In You
for as long as I shall live.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Jan. 18, 2007

No comments: