Friday, March 16, 2007

GOOD MORNING JESUS


It’s so good to be here Lord
at the start of each new day,
to drink in the peace and quiet
Your gift, this time to pray.

To say “good morning Jesus”
it’s me, I’ve come to ask,
that You stay close beside me
as I complete my daily tasks.

To know You’re always with me
brings such comfort and such peace,
and when I fall I know Lord
Your love will never cease.

You pick me up and dust me off
when I go to You, repent,
You forget the errors I have made
for them all, Your life was spent.

Lord, we are mere mortals
understanding not the love behind,
a Sacrifice so shameful, yet victorious
grasped not by the human mind.

Lord, Your Living Word is written
forever in my heart,
I will follow in Your footsteps
until we meet within Your Heart.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Mar. 16, 2007

No comments: