Thursday, March 22, 2007

I AM THE RESURRECTION


My children, know the reason
why on the Cross I died,
erasing all the evils
that on all mankind betide.

Three days have passed within the tomb
it’s time the fruits to show,
of pain and so much suffering
see what I told you, it is so.

I am the Resurrection
to all I bring new life,
I’ve risen, so that all will know
gone the darkness and the strife.

With My rising I now bring to you
a new way I impart,
Heaven’s door once closed, now open
there’s new hope for every heart.

There’s no reason now to worry
just put your trust in Me,
for your happiness I know what’s best
follow where I lead, be free.

When I died, was placed within the tomb
the old way put to rest,
My Sepulchre became the womb
to bring forth everlasting happiness.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Mar. 22,2007

No comments: