Saturday, March 3, 2007

WHEN, OH LORD...


When, oh Lord will this pain cease
will I ever get over the loss,
of the sweetness of her presence
as on a sea of grief I toss.

She brought such happiness when with us
a treasure cherished and so rare,
she quickly took up residence
in my heart and rested there.

Whenever we would get together
it was a meeting of our hearts,
we were in total blessed communion
we shared all, right from the start.

We take a risk when e’er we love
for there will always be the day,
when our heart’s of love get broken
it has always been that way.

It would be worse to never chance
a time so rich so pure,
to live in fear not knowing
this, I could not endure.

It was worth the tears and brokeness
to have known such a true friend,
she’ll always be a part of me
together to the end.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Mar. 03,2007

No comments: