Tuesday, February 27, 2007

INTERIOR PILGRIMAGE


The faithful travel many miles
to the shrines of Holy Ones,
to witness miracles and wonders
maybe a vision, spinning sun.

I too have been to many
in the search for greater faith,
what I saw increased my fervour
helped me better run the race.

I witnessed Lord your miracle
saw a host pulse in the sun,
and never burned my retinas
of the blessed that day, was one.

Since that time my faith has taken me
on a voyage in, a Spirit Ship,
the fire of the Spirit fanning
my little flame to keep it lit.

I immersed myself into Your Word
soon to comprehend,
that You my God and Lord of Lords
have always dwelled within.

To know that deep within my heart
His presence every reigns,
I can visit any time I choose
and hear Him speak my name.

I have no need of car or bus
my homage for to pay,
to my God and Father
who lives in my heart to stay.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Feb. 27, 2007

No comments: