Saturday, February 17, 2007

MY FRIEND THE COMPUTER


When first I met my computer
I gazed at its keys in dread,
can I learn to speak its language
will it fit inside my head.

Yet it called for me to try it
so I did with outside help,
many times it jammed, would not respond
mostly when I was by myself.

From frustration, to frustration
I continued, till at last
I found that I could master
nearly every complicated task.

Now I work and learn upon it daily
and it’s not evil as some say,
it’s up to all who use them
to seek not the evil way.

Yes, there’s darkness in it’s make up
put there by those who’s choice is sin,
it’s my choice to choose the decent
and bring Your Light to men.

Out of cyberspace comes words of love
to heal and comfort all who see,
for the Lord is ever present
in this world’s technology.

It’s up to me to use it, for the good
bring His message to its memory,
and hopefully all who use it
will choose the good side that I see.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Feb. 17,2007

No comments: