Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OASIS OF HEALING


Where can I go Lord
to heal my wounded heart,
for it’s been torn asunder
help me make a brand new start.

A portion has been borne away
emptiness has come to reign,
is there anything You can do Lord
to take away this pain.

I am no longer whole, complete
that which is gone, so sorely missed,
in this desert I am parched and sad
my heart needing Your sweet kiss.

Take me to that sweet oasis
where I’ve ever longed to be,
it’s the inn where there is always room
and there’s never any fee.

Your heart of love is always welcoming
those who’ve been put to the test,
You bid us one and all, come in
to Your Sacred Heart and rest.

Lord, You have everything we need
and even much, much more,
I knock Lord, come and let me in
my broken heart Lord to restore.

Margaret Rose Larrivee
Feb. 14,2007

No comments: